The I.S. sensor is an internally mounted sensor, suitable for both the industrial and marine markets. Fully automatic with no power required, the I.S. sensor is simple to install and safe in hazardous environments, with continuous read-outs. It is manufactured from various materials to suit the liquid(s) to be gauged.
This sensor is suitable for most liquids, including Diesel and Lub Oils, as well as potable, bilge and sea water. The I.S. sensor comes with both Bureau Veritas and DNV type approval certifications, for marine applications.
– 316 stainless steel and mild steel bodies available
– Capillary up to 25 metres
– Suitable for industrial and marine markets
– Continuous read-out.
– BS4504 table 16.4 tank sealing flange as standard
– Bulkhead gland and coupling option.