The I.M. Sensor is an internally mounted sensor, suitable for the marine market. Fully automatic with no power required, the I.M. sensor is simple to install and safe in hazardous environments, with continuous read-outs. It is manufactured from various materials to suit the liquid(s) to be gauged.
This sensor is suitable for most liquids, from Heavy Fuel Oil, Diesel and Lub Oils, to potable, bilge and sea water. The I.M. sensor comes with both Bureau Veritas and DNV type approval certifications.
– Tank sealing flanges and accessories listed below
– 316 stainless steel and mild steel bodies available
– Capillary up to 25 metres
– Suitable for marine market
– Continuous read-out.
– BS4504 table 16.4 tank sealing flange as standard
– KDG tank sealing flange option (letterbox)
– Bulkhead gland and coupling option.