I.M. Sensor with Bulkhead Gland
The I.M. Sensor with Bulkhead Gland is an internally mounted sensor, suitable for the marine market. As with the standard I.M. Sensor, the I.M. Sensor with Bulkhead Gland is fully automatic with no power required. It is simple to install and safe in hazardous environments, with continuous read-outs and is manufactured from various materials to suit the liquid(s) to be gauged.
This sensor is suitable for most liquids, from Heavy Fuel Oil, Diesel and Lub Oils, to potable, bilge and sea water. The I.M. Sensor with Bulkhead Gland comes with both Bureau Veritas and DNV type approval certifications.
- 316 stainless steel and mild steel bodies available
- Capillary up to 25 metres
- Suitable for marine market
- Continuous read-out.
- BS4504 table 16.4 tank sealing flange as standard
- KDG tank sealing flange option (letterbox)
- Bulkhead gland and coupling as standard.